Some of the Best Craft Beers in the Tampa, FL, Area Can Be Found at Brew Bus Brewing
If you’d like to enjoy some of the best craft beers available in Tampa, Florida while relaxing in a modern tasting room that offers something for everyone, try Brew Bus Brewing. We offer 20 rotating taps at the 15,000-square-foot Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery that feature award-winning beers brewed onsite as well as other local and national favorites. We also have an in-house craft kitchen – The Eatery – that offers a diverse menu of small plates, sandwiches, and entrees if you want to turn your evening into dinner and drinks.
The talented brewers at Brew Bus Brewing have been pumping out some of the best craft beers in the Tampa, FL area since 2012. Our core lineup, which is also available in cans and on draft throughout the state, features several award-winning favorites including:
- Double Decker English-Style Porter (Gold Medal, Best Florida Beer Competition; Bronze Medal, US Open Beer Championship)
- Are Wheat There Yet? Hoppy Wheal Ale (Silver Medal, World Beer Championship)
- You’re My Boy, Blue! Blueberry Wheat (Silver Medal, Great American Beer Festival; Bronze Medal, World Beer Championship)
- Rollin Dirty Irish-Style Red Ale (two-time Bronze Medal winner at the Best Florida Beer Competition)
- Last Stop India Pale Ale (Bronze Medal, Best Florida Beer Competition)
Additionally, we offer an extensive and varied list of draft-only brews, as well highly sought-after special-release bottles.
Stop by The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery today to see for yourself why our craft offerings are consistently ranked among the best craft beers available in the Tampa, FL area.