An Award-Winning Craft Beer Brewery & Tasting Room Offering a Unique Experience in the Tampa, FL Area
If you are looking for a complete craft beer experience in the Tampa, Florida area, look to Brew Bus Brewing. Not only do we brew an ever-changing rotation of award-winning beers at The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery in Seminole Heights, we also offer one of the most spacious and vibrant tasting rooms in the area featuring 20 rotating craft beer taps and an on-site craft kitchen offering a unique menu designed to appeal to all tastes.
Brew Bus Brewing has been a popular choice for craft beer fans in the Tampa, FL area since 2012, when we started brewing our popular core beers and offering them throughout the state. Our most popular offerings include:
- Rollin Dirty – An Irish-style Red Ale that offers the taste of caramel and a hint of chocolate (Year-round)
- Last Stop – Our take on the IPA is brewed with large quantities of floral hops (Year-round)
- You’re My Boy, Blue! – Our unique Blueberry Wheat Ale provides a fruity take on a popular style (Year Round)
- Are Wheat There Yet? – New Zealand hops give this unique brew a hoppy bite (Seasonal)
- Double Decker – This English-Style Porter offers a silky chocolate character for dark beer fans (Seasonal)
We also provide several special craft beer releases, such as our much-sought-after Hazelnut Spread Porter and our Rye’d Around Rye Session IPA, and have an ever-expanding barrel-aging program that offers an unlimited number of possibilities. Furthermore, our expansive tap list features a rotating selection of high-quality beers from notable craft breweries from within the state and beyond.
Visitors to The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery can also enjoy a luxury that most local craft beer tasting rooms don’t provide – a craft kitchen offering unique takes on classic favorites. Whether you’re interested in a small plate, such as braised brisket sliders, or different versions of a hearty Canadian poutine, The Eatery has you covered with a diverse menu featuring dishes prepared fresh in our newly renovated kitchen.
Visit Brew Bus Brewing today to see why we have become one of the top destinations in the Tampa, FL area for local craft beer fans, out-of-town visitors, and anyone looking for a fun night out on the town. Also, don’t forget about our public Brew Bus brewery tours which give craft beer fans the chance to experience other local tasting rooms.