For Good Craft Beers Brewed for Every Taste, Visit Brew Bus Brewing’s Tasting Room in the Tampa, FL Area
If you’re searching for good craft beers in the Tampa, Florida area, look no further than Brew Bus Brewing. Our craft selections, brewed at our 15,000-square-foot brewery and tasting room in Seminole Heights, have been delighting casual beer fans and craft aficionados since 2012. Available on tap and in cans at our tasting room and throughout the state, our core beers offer something for every taste. Options include our Hoppy Wheat Ale – You’re My Bo, Blue! – as well as our dark and roasty Double Decker English-Style Porter. We also offer a rarity among tasting rooms in the area – an in-house craft kitchen, The Eatery, which serves a diverse menu of traditional favorites and unique creations.
In addition to good craft beers and freshly prepared dining options, The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery has several other features that make it a popular destination in the Tampa, FL area. They include:
- Special weekly events, such as trivia nights, Sunday brunches, holiday celebrations, and live music
- Event spaces available for rent, with catering available from The Eatery
- Brewery tours that let you see how our award-winning beers are created
- Several large-screen televisions so sports fans can follow their favorite teams
- Brew Bus public bus tours that visit other local breweries, sporting events, and special celebrations
For a wide selection of good craft beers and much more, stop by The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery today. Be sure to ask about our popular public bus tours, most of which depart from our tasting room and visit other craft breweries and special events throughout the Tampa, FL area.