Brew Bus Brewing Offers a Full Lineup of Local Events & Award-Winning Craft Beer in Tampa, FL
Brew Bus Brewing’s spacious tasting room and restaurant is the place to be in the Tampa, Florida area if you are looking for delicious food and drinks and a constantly rotating calendar of local events. From happy hours and live music to large-scale charity celebrations, The Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery offers something for everyone.
Our event lineup includes:
- Sunday brunch – We offer a special menu that features breakfast sandwiches, sliders, avocado toast, and more.
- Monday Heights Nights – Anyone who works or lives in Seminole Heights receives a free pint.
- Tacos + Trivia Tuesdays – This popular weekly event features a themed team trivia contest (80s, Star Wars, etc.) and an ever-changing taco menu.
- Live music – Our tasting room comes alive every Saturday night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. with live music featuring top local artists.
- Happy Hour – We’re home to one of the best happy hours in the neighborhood every Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. It features $4 drafts, $5 food specials, and $5 wine or hard cider.
- Assorted special events – You never know what the evening holds at Brew Bus Brewing, as we also offer bingo nights, special beer release parties, video game nights, holiday parties, and more. We will also be the site of the inaugural Heights Unites Music & Arts Festival on February 24, 2018, with local musicians and artists coming together to help raise money for neighborhood improvement projects.
In addition to local events, one of the main draws at Brew Bus Brewing is our beer. Our talented brewers have been producing award-winning beer since 2012, and we are proud to have captured medals at several national craft beer competitions for brews like our Last Stop IPA and Double Decker English-style Porter.
Stop by Brew Bus Brewing’s tasting room today to enjoy the best food, craft beer, and local events that the Tampa, FL area has to offer.