If You’re Looking for a Microbrew Beer Tasting Room near St. Petersburg, FL, Visit Brew Bus Brewing
There are a growing number of places near St. Petersburg, Florida where you can enjoy fresh microbrew beer, but Brew Bus Brewing’s spacious tasting room stands out above the rest. That’s because we offer a combination of award-winning craft beer, delicious food from our in-house restaurant, and an atmosphere that offers enjoyment for everyone. While many craft beer tasting rooms are nothing more than extra warehouse space littered with picnic benches, our modern 15,000-square-foot facility is bright and welcoming and offers televisions, games, special events, and more to ensure that everyone in your group has a good time when you visit.
Though the food and atmosphere at Brew Bus Brewing are impressive, the main draw is definitely the microbrew beer. On any given day, your craft beer options when you visit will include:
- Our core lineup, including Last Stop IPA and Rollin Dirty Red Ale, which is available on draft and in to-go cans
- Seasonal releases such as Sour Ride Sour Ale, Juicy Sloot Double IPA, and Curb Check Imperial Porter, which are also available in cans and on draft
- One-time special releases such as Scorched Earth Double Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout and various barrel-aged Curb Check Imperial Porter treatments
- A full lineup of options from Florida Avenue Brewing Co.
- Guest taps featuring beers from some of our favorite local and national craft breweries
If you’re interested in trying award-winning microbrew beer in a tasting room that is easily accessible from the St. Petersburg, FL area, visit Brew Bus Brewing today.